This page is intended for persons over 18 years of age only
|61% packing||€ 32.90|
Anxiety usually has a specific trigger, such as an exam, driving school tests, or a relationship problem. In contrast, a panic attack occurs suddenly. Your mood swings can change in a matter of seconds. The reason may be, for example, an overcrowded or closed space. Do you suffer from anxiety? What causes them and what are the symptoms of anxiety states? We have some tips for you to overcome anxiety.
First of all, it is necessary to distinguish two basic concepts, which are anxiety and panic attacks.
Anxiety usually has a specific trigger, such as an exam, driving school tests, or a relationship problem. In contrast, a panic attack occurs suddenly. Your mood swings can change in a matter of seconds. The reason may be, for example, an overcrowded or closed space.
The difference is also in the duration of the attack. Anxiety is usually repetitive and tends to build up and continue for some time. A panic attack occurs suddenly and usually lasts between 5 and 20 minutes. However, on rare occasions it may take longer.1
In addition to the panic attack described above, there are a number of anxiety disorders such as phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) or separation anxiety.
Phobias – with phobias, there is often a known reason that triggers the unpleasant conditions. It can be, for example, a phobia of closed spaces, a fear of spiders or heights. In the case of a phobia, unpleasant memories from the past can be recalled, which can trigger a panic attack.
Obsessive compulsive disorder - OCD - Here you need to explain the two basic concepts of obsession and compulsion.
Separation anxiety - this is a type of anxiety that appears mainly in animals and children. Separation anxiety is mainly associated with separation from parents.
Symptoms of separation anxiety:
Anxiety manifests itself in everyone individually. Likewise, the trigger can be completely different. The most common reasons for an influx of anxious states are the accumulated stress. This can be caused by lack of sleep, poor diet or fear of the future.
The most common symptoms of anxiety include:
There is no manual that can precisely define for us the reason why anxiety manifests itself in a person. In everyday life, anxiety is a completely natural reaction of the body to unknown and unpleasant situations, and this is how the brain reacts to impending danger.
It can also be acute stress, the duration of which is usually within a few hours.
If anxiety and stressful situations are repeated, it can be chronic stress, which can precede depression. If you are looking for a way to deal with stress and treat yourself to some relaxation, we recommend reading our article How to get rid of stress in hectic times.
Anxiety attacks are usually caused by self-doubt and fear of the unknown. It is often preceded by questions like: What if I can't do it? What if there is someone better at work than me? What happens when I get fired? It can also be a fear of losing a partner.
Catastrophic scenarios are created and the head begins to think only negatively. You stop seeing a positive way out of this situation. They often culminate in dizziness, a tight throat, sweating, or crying fits, which can escalate into a panic attack. Let's look at some tips to deal with these situations and find out what helps with anxiety.
1. Keep physically active. Create an exercise program that includes regular activities. Movement is one of the most effective means against stress. Not only will you think differently during sports, endorphins (so-called happy hormones) will be released in your body, and after the activity you will be happy with the feeling that you have done something for your body.
2. Avoid alcohol. People have been used to solving their problems and anxieties with alcohol since time immemorial. During alcohol consumption, serotonin is flushed out and the brain feels relaxed. The problem arises when the body gets used to this feeling of relaxation and the person then tries to escape from his worries with alcohol.
3. Follow the drinking regime and a balanced diet. Lack of fluids can result in headaches, increased blood pressure and overall decreased energy. In the same way, a healthy and balanced diet will not only benefit your stomach, but you will feel better overall that you have done something for yourself.
4. Learn to work with stress. There are lots of relaxation techniques you can find on the internet to help you relax your mind. To begin with, you can try creating a comfortable environment in which you feel safe and relaxed. Play some relaxing music, turn on the aroma lamp and let all the thoughts out of your head.
5. Take a walk in nature. There's nothing better than recharging your batteries and getting some fresh air. After a long day at work, spent cooped up in the office, it can be easy to get stressed and anxious. Especially if you work in a dark environment where there is not enough fresh air.
If you feel anxiety creeping up on you, take a walk in the fresh air to oxygenate your brain and get rid of unwanted thoughts.
6. Socialize and talk about your worries. If you're more of an introvert and socializing isn't entirely comfortable for you, try looking for groups of people with common interests. Find hobbies that will fulfill you and that you can share with someone.
If you have a loved one in your life, don't be afraid to confide in them about your anxieties. Sometimes it is enough for someone to confirm that I am going through the same thing as you and you will be able to share your experiences.
7. Maintain quality and sufficient sleep. Sufficient sleep is necessary for psychological and mental health. If one of the causes of your anxiety is poor quality sleep, then try to look at our article, which contains several tips on how to improve the quality of your sleep.
8. CBD for anxiety and stress. CBD, or cannabidiol, is a purely natural substance found in hemp. CBD has a huge advantage over the better-known THC – it is not psychoactive. CBD, on the other hand, calms the body and mind
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a purely natural substance found in hemp. CBD has a huge advantage over the better-known THC – it is not psychoactive. CBD, on the other hand, calms the body and mind and is 100% legal in the Czech Republic.
According to the results of various studies, CBD substances have an effect on the quality of sleep. Everything is affected by the amount of substance used. Research suggests that lower doses of CBD are more likely to have stimulating effects, while higher doses are more sedating.
CBD substances help with better regeneration and primarily have calming effects that help the body to relax.
It is used, for example, by vaporization in the form of ointments, tinctures and oils. However, you will not be in a euphoric state. In addition to being calming, CBD reduces pain and works against depression, anxiety and social phobia.
CBD is not psychoactive, but it relaxes the muscles, body and mind and mainly promotes quality sleep. The production of CBD oils takes place in such a way that hemp extract is dissolved in cold-pressed hemp oil in a certain ratio. CBD binds to endocannabinoid receptors in the human body, which affect the quality of our sleep.
Currently, CBD is found in various forms. Some may find it more convenient to drip CBD drops into their carefully prepared oatmeal in the morning, while others will rather use CBD vaporization pens, which are absorbed into the blood more quickly than drops, and the effect is thus faster. Easy mobility is also an advantage, so you can take vaporizer pens wherever you go.
If you can't fall asleep in the evening and you have a lot of thoughts running through your head before going to sleep, we recommend reaching for CBD drops from our offer labeled chill, which have the ideal ratio of CBD and CBG to improve the quality of sleep.
If you would like to try something new, then you can try CBD flowers or one of the CBD extracts. For the more experienced, we also recommend HHC products. What is HHC?
|61% packing||€ 32.90|
|5% packing||€ 36.90|
Here are some tips to get rid of anxiety without medication:
- Keep physically active,
- avoid alcohol
- follow a drinking regimen and a balanced diet,
- learn how to deal with stress
- socialize and don't be afraid to talk about your problems,
- try to spend more time in nature
- maintain quality and sufficient sleep
- CBD products for anxiety and stress.
1 [online]. [cit. 2023-01-20]. Available from: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/307863#anxiety-attack-vs-panic-attack
2 [online]. [cit. 2023-01-20]. Available from: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/separation-anxiety-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20377455
3 [online]. [cit. 2023-01-20]. Available from: https://www.sleepfoundation.org/sleep-aids/cbd-for-sleep